Learn how to close more sales with a personal session with the Retail Doctor himself.
Instead of focusing on the old ABC: Always Be Closing, Phibbs shows how sales are most often lost much earlier in the interaction because the customer for your luxury brand, service or product simply doesn’t trust you.
No amount of closing tricks, gimmicks or techniques are going to be shared by Bob. In fact this retail sales training with the Retail Doctor himself, will teach you quite the opposite and with good reason.
Those old techniques just don't work...
Learn what really matters. Humans meeting other human beings.
Once your staff can model that and engage strangers and become trusted advisors, you can really sell your merchandise or services.
Hire Bob as a Sales Trainer, then continue to sales greatness by encorporating his interactive online training SalesRX for your team.
Click To See What Bob's Sales Training Program Includes:
- Bob's Five Parts to a Successful Sale
- The Greeting
- The words to use to begin any encounter on the floor, in your showroom, the clients’ home, or on the phone
- Which attitude builds sales, which kills it and how to consistently make yours deliver the sale
- How to let customers settle and how not to spook them to leave
- The crucial questions to avoid and what to say to build trust further
- How to showcase all of your store in a simple format that can be used with all of your customers
- Windows of Contact
- The “secret sauce” that makes all of it work
- How to recognize when they appear whether in-person or on the phone
- How to decide which windows to go through – and which to avoid
- Your question
- What to say, and what to avoid in your unique situation to get customers to “open up” to you
- What role it has in the sale to continue the work you’ve done in the previous two parts
- Features and benefits
- Yes, its the same idea and what you’ve probably thought you knew
- What gets mentioned, what doesn’t and what many people who sell commonly miss
- Closing with an add on
- The sale naturally happens if you approach it right and built trust
- Common objections handling
- Where the profit in the sale comes from
- The Greeting